How to apply as an exchange student?
Thank you for your interest in studying at Bandirma Onyedi Eylul University within the Erasmus+ Exchange Programme.
In order to be an Erasmus student at our university, there must be an Inter-Institutional Erasmus Agreement in place between your home institution and our university and then first you must be nominated by your home institution. For this, your coordinator should send a nomination e-mail which includes following information:
• Name and Erasmus Code of your institution
• Full name and Contact Details of the Student(s)
• Field of studies
• Period of stay (Fall term, spring term or full academic year)
For traineeship, it is not necessary to sign an Erasmus agreement between institutions. If your home institution has an Erasmus Charter, then you may apply Bandirma Onyedi Eylul University to undertake traineeship.
Here is some practical information about our university and application procedure for both study and traineeship exchange:
At Bandirma Onyedi Eylul University, we provide instruction on four degree programs (Short, First/Bachelor, Second/Master, and Third/Doctorate Cycle). There is not any restriction for Erasmus students in that if your institution accepts you may choose your courses from any faculty and department.
Although language of instruction is Turkish at our university, every academic year, we arrange a list of courses taught in English and inform Erasmus students about this list. We will try to publish this list on our web page or you may ask from International Relations Office.
You can find all the courses taught (for all levels), at this link:
Every academic year, we determine the application deadline according to academic calendar. You should send all necessary documents till the date we announce as deadline. In order not to waste too much time with posting, at first step we accept scanned copies by e-mail and we expect you to send original copies also by snail mail.
Documents that have to be submitted:
• Application Form (You can find it on our web page): Please fill the Application Form for Erasmus Students on computer and after you have it signed and stamped by your institution send us.
• Learning Agreement for Studies (signed by the student/Erasmus Coordinator): Please prepare your learning agreement featuring the intended courses and send us scanned copy via e-mail. You can get information about “courses” and their contents from the links above. You can check our webpage for “Preparing Learning Agreement”. Trainers should prepare the Learning Agreement for Traineeships.
• Transcripts of Records: It should be your previous transcript that you receive from your home university.
• 2 passport sized photos (at first step scanned copy is needed).
After departmental coordinator as well as institutional coordinator sign your Learning Agreement, we will accept you as an Erasmus Student at our university and write you an invitation letter.
In case of further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hope to see you at Bandirma Onyedi Eylul University!